jingfrey.tumblr.com

Monday, October 15, 2007

Treasury Sector Bowling Tourney Part 1

Some people in the dealing room decided we should have a bowling tournament. Everyone was charged PHP400. Those who won't show up will pay a fine that's at least PHP1000. Way to force everyone to join. Only Dottie who has a bad back is excused.

Rented around 6 lanes at the SM Mall of Asia.

I had no practice prior to the tourney. And I knew I was gonna suck since I always had gutter balls the last time I played. Surprise of the day was I did better than expected. 75 is a bad average I know, but at least it's better than 50. Had few gutter balls. This year, I decided to forget all those tips Vikki, Becky and Che had been giving me the last time I was forced to participate in a similar tournament (2 yrs ago?). I just tried to find the rhythm this time. Not always successful, but at least I did better...maybe I just need to practice (as if I'd actually do that).

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs