jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, October 05, 2007

Wasting time



Found a lyric sheet with guitar chords on the net. Printed it and played it on the ... piano. A bit far from the actual version of "You are the Music in Me" ... he he he ... my piano teacher (when she was alive) used to tap my fingers with a stick when she hears me playing the right notes but at a different tempo (Que horror!).

Now if I had been playing the keyboards in my old room, my folks would probably be upset at the ruckus this early in the morning. I like doing this better than karaoke/videoke.

What was I supposed to be doing again? Ah, right, testing that beta website. Ah well.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs