jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Today's Dose of Randomness

Was absent yesterday. I've been sneezing occasionally since last week and no matter what I do or no matter how much sleep I get, I still end up feeling tired and yes ... late to work. I also have a headache that won't go away. Muscle pain, especially at the back - check; headache - check; sneezing or coughing - mild but still a check. I feel hot, but the heat's contained in the head area, so I doubt if the thermometer says I've got fever. I initially thought it's some sort of flu, but without the fever it's probably the common cold. What's odd about this one is that I only sneeze occasionally and though I always feel parched, my throat started itching only today, making me cough mildly at times. I hope this does not evolve into full blown cough with laryngitis. I do not want another bout of losing my voice!

-----Anyway-----

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I usually pass through the long gallery every morning as it is a short cut to the dealing room. This morning though, I noticed people setting up cameras and bright lights atop the stairs leading to the gallery so I used the staircase that leads to the main branch. Near the chapel I saw some TMG people talking and probably on their way to the banking hall, which is also near the staircase where I saw the camera crew. I first thought that our corporate affairs people have decided to start taking pictures for the company's annual, and that our marketing folk were having their group picture taken. Learned later that the TMG people just wanted to see if actor John Lloyd Cruz has already arrived. Apparently, the camera crew belongs to an ad agency and they're shooting a commercial today. It's funny how many commercials have been shot in the building and I've only recognized the building in one commercial.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs