jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Two Leave the Nest

Today is the last day of Vince and Raul at the Treasury Dealing Room. Vince is leaving to work in another bank. Raul is transferring to the Trust Banking Group to handle and manage anything related to the equities market:

Gene, who had been with Raul since their SI days, requested me to do a farewell video for his friend. With the funny "interview" stuff I recorded after office hours, I ended up doing something that's almost 17 minutes long. To uploaded them to YouTube for your viewing pleasure, I had to cut that into 4 separate videos, as posted below:

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 4:


You can only see Part 3 if you are in my Multiply network or your account is tagged as my friend in my YouTube account.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs