jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, April 17, 2008

2008 PNB Bourse Game

With a lot of newbies in the dealing room, Treasury had to sponsor an in-house Seminar with Bourse Game. RMG's boss agreed to be Bourse Master. The whole seminar was held in the Executive lounge. The Bourse games were on April 16 - 17 and Tullett Prebon sent two brokers, Michelle and Carlo, to help.

Sneaked out of the dealing room April 16 to peek and took some pics. Unfortunately, since the only camera I had was the one in my phone, the pictures weren't clear. Brought my other camera April 17 and had better pictures. Below is a clip made of the still pics from both days.




Even took videos on the 17th:







Treasury sent 11 participants, the other 22 participants came from the overseas processing unit, loans unit, and risk management.

1 comment:

William said...

Hi, I've been looking up the bourse game since that is how a now retired dealer friend of mine used to teach his juniors. Anyways, if you're still doing this blog thing, I'd love to talk about dealing

(I'm basically begging everyone I can find for some kind of educational or career lead).

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs