jingfrey.tumblr.com

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Buying a hospital bed

Since my dad has been sick for half a month, I decided it's time to buy him a hospital bed, which is what he's always wanted. Jon said it costs around PHP8,000 in Bambang so we decided that we use the total of PHP4,000 birthday money Sal gave to the two of us while I provide for the remaining half of the cost.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By jingfrey73, shot with SONY ERICSSON P1i at 2008-05-11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By jingfrey73, shot with SONY ERICSSON P1i at 2008-05-11

Those two were nice but were above PHP 10,000 which I didn't have at the time. What we bought is the one made in the Philippines. It cost around PHP8,600 including delivery ... since it was same-day delivery, Jon and I rode in the van along with the bed and saved bus fare home.

Papa wanted to use the bed at once but Jon was firm on setting it up tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad being sick. Wishing him well. God bless.

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs