jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

An IT meeting

Shayne texted me last night to tell me Alex of IT called requesting for a meeting for today at 10AM. I thought it was related to the number of changes I wanted for the Treasury pages on our website. Turns out the discussion was about distributing the Treasury rates to the overseas offices and for the most part I was just there to listen and give inputs when asked. One good thing came out of that discussion though, Alex told me to go through with the Request for Service Form on auto-linking the treasury rates from the intranet site to the website. Oh, yeah! Finally! I've been nagging him about that one for months.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs