jingfrey.tumblr.com

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Old Friends

I am so bad at keeping in touch with friends and family ... shouldn't be spending that much time on Neopets and in front of the TV. I am lagging at looking up my email inboxes. It's what comes off having too many e-mail addys.

Checked my Friendster account. Realized Bee is back from Australia! She left a message last March 24. She's back coz she didn't like Darwin. She's broken off her engagement, too. Dunno what she plans to do next. She could go back teaching in that college her folks own. Or produce live comedy shows again.

Was walking to the bus station last April 3 when I bumped into a college friend. Emma actually saw me buy some food to go at Chow King and when she was sure it was me, which was when I was on the way out, she rushed outside and called my attention ... her cousin running after her. He he he! Exchanged phone numbers. Like me, her folks are from Batanes. We made a pact to visit Batanes together ... maybe next year... her mom just died last November and although I'm paying to go to Davao this May, I may need to cough up some cash just in case we need to check my dad into a hospital ... ergo - we both don't have that much money to spend. Funny thing, every person from Batanes knows my uncle. They can't help it, he was the manager of the only bank in the province.

Davao ... going there May 2-4. My name wasn't pulled out of the box when the office was deciding the official delegates to the ACI convention. If the venue is Boracay or Mactan, I would have passed cause I've already been there. But I haven't been to Davao yet so I'm willing to pay just to tag along ... I already regret not joining the Bohol trip of MART about 2 years ago... I was willing to pay then but Che and I couldn't book flights at short notice.

Emma just texted me to ask if I want to meet at a cafe. Told her I'm going to a car show today so maybe next time. Bee also hinted at wanting to meet me coz she's free and can meet me anytime and anywhere. Maybe I'll meet them next week ... or tomorrow ... somehow. Them and Sam. I would be such a bad friend if I didn't make an effort.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs