jingfrey.tumblr.com

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Back at Coral St.

My brother and I were back in Coral St. today to continue boxing stuff. Neighbors said some people went over the wall and got in the house, leaving with plastic bags.

Upon inspection, we saw the intruders used a screw driver to take off the lock hinges. What we were sure were missing? The faucets and shower heads. We were sure that whoever stole them sold them to junk shops.

Thought we would finish with packing but when Jon started handing me the stuff from Sal's room, we realized we wouldn't finish since it took me half the day to properly pack all those silly figurines. When Sal and I were still sharing that apartment, I had voiced out my dislike for too many figurines - I consider them high maintenance. She would answer me that she would be the one cleaning them, not me. Well, she left for California years ago and now I'm stuck packing them into a box. What drove me nuts today were those little figurines ... like a family of 3 individual turtles or dogs of increasing sizes that all fit your palm type of figurines. Can't wrap a set together coz they might actually break from friction, so I have to wrap them ONE by ONE. We saw a bag that was filled with too many ceramic ducks to count ... which I presume belong to my other sister since I haven't seen them before. I guess Tess loves ducks as much as Jimmy Neutron's dad. If you see any duck looking thing in the house, you're 99% sure Tess bought it. It was crazy to keep pulling out duck after duck from that bag AND having to wrap them all.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs