jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Entry for August 5, 2008

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
shot with SONY ERICSSON P1i

Noticed that some people were unloading boxes last night at the soon-to-open Mercury drugstore at the plaza.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
shot with SONY ERICSSON P1i

This morning, anyone passing by could see through the windows that the all the shelves are now well-stocked. That means the store will be opening in the next few days, if not tomorrow. The question now is if they stock the medication my father takes. It would be a boon if they do.

~**~**~**~**~

Paid my phone bill today at Glorietta. Wanted to eat pizza afterwards but Yellowcab was full. Walked into Pizzahut Bistro instead and called my brother, who just left the clinic, to join me for dinner just because I don't like to eat at the Bistro alone.

One thing I like about the bistro is that it has more items on the menu compared to a regular Pizzahut restaurant. I am still wondering though if those wine bottles on the table are real, and if anyone has actually opened and paid for a bottle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
shot with SONY ERICSSON P1i

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs