jingfrey.tumblr.com

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Start of another long weekend

National Heroes Day's on Monday and that means a 3-day weekend. It's a sunny day with kids either doing chalk work on the streets

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

or having fun at the carnival

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...and the corner of 2nd street is often "littered" with grandmas, nannies, drivers, older sisters/brothers/cousins, and parents of the children riding the carousel.

I was not in the mood to sit in front of the PC, so I dragged my brother to the supermarket to do some groceries. After we delivered the groceries home, we decided to watch a movie ... in Makati. We got there around 2pm and realized we could watch 2 movies instead of just one.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's the Wall-e bench at the Greenbelt Cinema. We watched "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" there, though. We saw Wall-e at the Glorietta an hour later.

Intended to have that time gap so I could pass by the hobby shop Dreams to buy the knitting needles Jeng has been longing to get hold of for ... I don't know how long... months? He he he. Obviously she was excited I would be able to buy those needles, coz for someone who rarely goes to the Ayala Center Makati, she could pinpoint to me in her text message where the shop exactly is. Ha ha ha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Intended to send that pic to her cp to assure her I did buy it... not sure if the message got through (I haven't sent an MMS before).

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs