jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, August 29, 2008

Lunch with Bee

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bee called me around 11AM to tell me she was at the nearby Mall of Asia, looking up the International Food and Beverage Expo at the SMX Convention Center. She asked if I wanted to join her for lunch. I said no problem and around 12:30NN entered the SMX building for the first time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I didn't know there was a PHP50 registration fee, and no one stopped me from going in. I learned about the entrance charge from Bee when I was already inside. There was a kiosk that sold kaldereta and rosemary chicken rice meals ... decided to try both. The chicken was already bad and after failing to convince Bee and I that the bad smell and taste came from the rosemary, they replaced it with another serving of kaldereta. Crazies... do they think we wouldn't know the smell of rosemary as opposed to food that is already spoiled? Big difference. Only someone who does not cook would fall for that.

We told them not to sell the chicken to others anymore ... they did not listen as I saw one of their waiters bringing chicken to another table. Pity the person if he or she got food poisoning.

Told Bee I will be on leave next week. She reminded me her birthday's next week. Told her I know, so I asked her if she wants to go somewhere. She said she would love to go out of town. I said I have no problem with that. By the time we parted, we agreed we would be planning a trip for next week. Options: Batanes, Bohol, Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand. If within budget ofcourse.

Okay, so this is reminiscent of how a trip to Mall of Asia with Sam turned into a trip to Tagaytay, and lunch at South Mall extended to having dessert at Mall of Asia... but is the sudden trip thing becoming a habit?

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs