jingfrey.tumblr.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tessie's Birthday

It's Tessie's birthday today, and she's been telling my mom last night that we'll be having pancit (noodles) today.

She took her Birthday Leave today and at lunch time I called the house to ask if there's going to be pancit and other birthday food ... mom said that Tess spent the day writing letters and cards, and never bought any ingredients to use.

I called again in the afternoon, and there was still no party food. Mom said Tess was not inclined to go out and shop, and announced that the celebration will be this weekend instead. Mom took pity on her and stepped out to buy ingredients for pancit. I told mom not to cook anymore and wait for me.

Since I left the office in the evening, the Pancit Malabon restaurant was already closed. I ended up buying a cake and a party pack (pancit + lumpia shanghai + siomai + liter of softdrink) at Goldilocks instead.

Texted Jon to eat at the house coz I brought food for Tess' birthday.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

More Blogs