jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting familiar with the P1i

The guys at the office found out I had a new cellphone yesterday because I was in the restroom when the alarm reminding me to check my bank account for Jon's plane ticket money went off ... loudly.

First thing I did after that is learn to configure my phone to have different volume levels for each type of event (incoming call, alarm clock, calendar reminders, etc.). Didn't think Rey would go as far as open my bag to see the phone that's making the racket. There goes the plan to not make it obvious that I replaced my old phone.

Finally registered my phone online. Also activated the P1i voucher worth 10 points. The site has a variety of applications that can be downloaded for my phone. Each program is assigned points to denote its worth. It would be up to me, the user, to decide how to distribute the 10 points. Each point is supposedly worth about Eur 10.00 if one is to buy the software. Couldn't decide which softwares are going to be useful so I haven't redeemed any of my points yet.

Also searched my Yahoo mail archive for the letter where my username for my free WiFi Access for myDSL subscribers is stored. With the phone, I could FINALLY use that Wi-fi account. Couldn't check it yet at home ... there's no Wi-fi signal detectable here.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs