jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, November 16, 2007

Mr. Brokal

I was waiting for the company shuttle last November 8 when my phone rang showing an unknown number at the caller ID. When I answered it, the guy introduced himself as Ed Brokal and he was looking for Jon. Initially thought he was one of Jon's friends who didn't know that I am now using the number. Or one of those people buying or selling scale models of cars and motorbikes that Jon collects/assembles/sells. Was surprised to learn Ed's a contact of Loy who's scheduling an estimate of the Makati lot.

That was a surprise... especially if you're discovering something was up while talking to a stranger on a cellphone while standing at a bus stop.

Talked to Jon that night and figured none of the e-mails being sent between my brothers and sisters about the property has reached my inbox - it's either Loy's put too many addressees that the server tagged it as spam, or he made a mistake typing my e-mail address.

Ed would call my cellphone again Nov. 14 because he lost Jon's number. Still haven't received e-mails about the plan/s which Jon said he would forward to me. Kinda ironic that the person doing the estimation keeps calling MY cellphone.

Hope this thing works out well.

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

You're selling your place in Makati? Ako naman, I want to go back to Vito Cruz (or somewhere near the area) and live there again.

Jing said...

We just plan to tear the old building down and build a new one.

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs