jingfrey.tumblr.com

Monday, November 05, 2007

Tagged : What's Inside My Wallet

Heart of Rachel tagged me to tell the world what's inside my wallet:
  • peso coins
  • peso bills
  • loyalty/membership/reward cards
  • calling cards
  • a couple of receipts
  • ATM receipts
  • ATM cards
  • a piece of paper where Ted wrote Lynette's phone number just in case I do get to Singapore
  • credit cards
  • a coupon from National Book Store

Not tagging anyone. Well, at least this post has an anchor/link pointing to Rach's page. That would make her happy. I think that's the point of these things. :)

------edit 09-Nov-2007--------
Since Rach complained about NOT seeing a picture, here it is:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By jingfrey at 2007-11-08

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

Ay walang picture... Actually, wala naman yun sa tag rules. :)

Lots of cards you have there. Ako din ang dami, di naman lahat ginagamit.

Thanks for the link. Ha ha! Tama ka dun. Not hard to figured that one out. :)

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs